Monday, January 25, 2010

I'm not the woman they think I am at home --- oh no no no, I'm a Rocket Woman!

Last night was our Jazzercise performance at the Houston Rockets game! After a very long afternoon rehearsal to coordinate 300 participants, we were ready for our 3 minutes of fame. I was chosen to be in the front row! See the YouTube video here! (I'm the pale one with the ponytail.)


Garrett and Jaime came out to support me. We were excited to see Yao Ming play, but apparently he has been out all season with a foot injury! I guess we don't keep up with the NBA like we should. Here's how Jaime's wingspan and my shoe size compare with Yao's.





The Rockets trailed the Bulls for the whole game, but the Power Girls (whose moves -- and outfits -- were much more scandalous than us Jazzercisers), the cheerleaders, and Clutch the Bear (NBA Mascot of the Year, 2005) were entertaining. Before and after the performance, several of my instructors -- including the woman who owns my local franchise -- told me that they think I have instructor potential and should consider becoming one! I'll let you be the judge.

1 comment:

Garrett said...

That's my girlfriend! She is so sexy!